Testing the waters of 3- point lighting

 This project has probably been the most challenging out of all the assignments this semester, but it was fun to rise to the occasion and see what I could do. My overall theme was how music can affect people. I used 6 different models all listening to 6 different genres in their own headphones. I asked them to crank the volume and sing along, dance, jam out...do whatever you want to! I wanted an authentic reaction to the genre they picked, if a camera...if the world wasn't watching where would you let the music take you? And as they danced and sang I snapped hundreds of pictures. Taking into consideration the assignment and the genre they picked these are the photographs I chose.


Country 
Rap
Show Tunes
Bluegrass
Metal/Rock
Jazz

This is my lighting chart for each of my models. It has their names, what number they are in this line up, and where I placed each of the lights for the set up of each photograph





 

Comments

  1. The lighting you chose for the different types of photos turned out really well and your photos turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of background and lighting and cool concept

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea, well executed. Would love to see more props that go along with the theme of music.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts