Trey Ratcliff- photography

 Since beginning this class I have tried to take notice of the things surrounding me, not only for my photography experience but also the influence of other artists around me. With the current times being so rooted in media and technology it's given me personally the chance to connect and introduce myself to old and new photographers. One I have come across is Trey Ratcliff. He specializes in romanticizing nature and landscapes. He definitely has influenced the way I see nature and impacted the way I want to color edit specifically on outdoor photographs. Here are some of his photographs below. I love how he makes something still come to life and brings a softness to structures that are normally seen as harsh or bold. His work makes reality seem like a fairytale which is something I really admire and an aspect I hope to bring into my work as well. 

   








Comments

Popular Posts