DOF & Motion Update


Each of the photos in this composition are my images for depth of field portion of the assignment. I wanted to capture the essence of where I was but also add a descriptive pop of color in contrast to what the centerpiece was around. I enjoyed playing with color more than black and white, there is a more vivid story to tell when you get the chance to use color. I took creative liberties on playing around with contrast and brightness to aid the beaming to dule color palette I wanted to express in the photograph. My goal was to make certain aspects pop in the most natural way possible, from the golden hew on a broken tree trunk to the shocking pink amongst deep greenery. I like the edits I've made but I'm sure I'll second guess and switch the levels around before I turn in my final composition.  






Comments

Popular Posts